She said that my son touch her down there.... adult content

Me, ds, and dd was outside playing when our neighbor came out with her kids. We were good friends in highschool so it is normal for us to visit each other houses. So we went to her house and sat the kids down in the den with snacks(my sister and her daughter was also there). We went into the living room and sat down and talk a little and catch up. The kids was making up noise to a point that we had to tell them a few times to quiet it down. After a while I noticed that it was so quiet that you could have heard a pin drop. I know that when ds is quiet something is up! So I walked into the living room and my neighbor 7yr old daughter jumped up with her pants down. My 3 yr old ds had his hands on her vagina. I was furious, I asked them what they were doing. The 7 year old said my pants fell down and I was trying to pull the up when Mike(my son) start touching me. Ladies I don't believe this for a second. My son just turned three and dh and I never display any sexual contact around him(unless you count kissing him when he make it in). I asked Mike what happened and he just sat there and stared at me, clueless. I asked my five year old niece what happened and she said that Mike touched her. By this time my sister and next door neighbor came in the room. I explained to them what I saw and the neighbor said, "What have you been doing around him for him to do that?". By then I was about to blow! I told Mike to get his toys and went and got dd from the play pen and was headed out the door. My sister told me "Wait we are going to get to the bottom of this." So I stood there while she got eye level to her daughter and asked her what happened. She immediately started stammering and blinking her eyes rapidly(telltale sign that she is lying). She again stated that Mike had touched the girl. My sister firmly said my niece name and that was the end of it. She finally told my sister that the girl told my ds to touch her. The girl momma tried to laugh it off by saying that it is normal for kids to act this way. I calmly explained to her that it is not normal and something is not right with this behavior. She got fighting mad and asked all of us to leave her house which I gladly did. My sister walked me home where she told me this incident happened before. The girl had my niece get in the bed with her and take her clothes off. I asked her why she did not say anything before. She just looked at me. By then I was mad at her. Clearly this girl has been seeing or doing something and my sister is exposing my niece to this after found out what this little girl is capable of. Me and my sister or neighbor has talk since then. I have learned from my mom that my niece has gotten into some trouble on the bus because the other girl told her to kiss a boy(which she did). Is there anything that I can do? Clearly this girl is exposed to something. Last night while coming home from my in-laws I saw my sister car at my neighbor house. I fear that this girl is molesting my niece and my sister is handing her to this girl on a silver platter. Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• okay so you were witness to this for your son....call CPS on the mom- let them know your sisters daughter has been touched as well. IF the little ones tell that the older is doing this. You cant just sit and let other kids be molested!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 4:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2011

• Um...Believe it. ALWAYS take things like this seriously.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 4:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2011

• very odd. i wouldn't talk to them anymore.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2011

• Also, WTF, supervise your kids!
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 4:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2011

• Was that necessary FreeForAll? They were watching TV, eating snacks, and playing. If I had any idea this was going to happened I would have never been there. I alrady feel like crap as it is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2011

• This is something that I honestly have no idea what you should do besides obviously never allow your son to play with this girl out of your sight. Is there anyone professional you can ask? A counselor may be able to direct you to some answers on to what is going on. Do you think the 7yo girl has been touched by an adult? If so then that does deserve a CPS heads up call. But if you think she is playing around, trying things out then your going to have to talk to her mom about how serious this is or how she needs to be taught that she cant do this with other kids/people.

Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2011

• @Mel30248 I did not want to make the story longer than it was so I omitted some stuff. While questioning them her mom started laughing like it was a joke and said "You know how we were when we kids, they just experimenting." See see nothing wrong with this behavior. I don't know where she is gettin this behavior from. There is no male figure around and her 2 kids, my 2 or the only kids in the neigborhood. Her other daughter just turned 2(she would bring her over so ds and her can have playdates). She is a sweet little girl and I never had any problems out of her. It is just her older sister.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2011

• That would make me so mad! Some sexual exploration is normal between kids of the same age, but not between older and younger kids. I think that you have done the right thing by not taking your kids over to play anymore. As far as your niece goes, I don't think that there is much you can do about it. That girl is obviously being exposed to something that is not appropriate for her age. So sorry that you have to deal with that.

Daltons_mommy03

Answer by Daltons_mommy03 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2011

• It definitely sounds like something inapproprite has happened with the 7 year old. I would call CPS, if the mom doesn't seem to think there is anything wrong with that behavior. That's all you really can do, except keep your kids away from that child. I'd hope your sister would think to keep her children away too. If either of you are really close to her, try talking to her, tell her you don't agree that this is normal behavior and you are afraid something has happened with her. You say there is no male around her, but for how long, where is her father? I hope you can get throug to the mom and she can find some help for her dd.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 5:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2011

• A similar situation happened with my friends son and his younger cousin. My friends son (well call him Frank, his cousin well call him Tim) Frank is 11 and Tim is 5. Well they were playing in the room, and my friend walked in to find them in the bed humping. She did not know what to do so she called the crisis center. Both boys had to be evaluated immediately, The parents were told to keep them apart from each other throughout the duration of 3 weeks of counseling. In the end it was the determination that they were just experimenting, which is normal for kids to do. They were taught about inappropriate touching and "wrongful play". Overall, I can understand your worries, maybe you can contact some sort of crisis center in your area and they can take a look into it.

sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 10:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2011