Have you ever thought your dh was mad at you, but he just needed to get laid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Isn't that the only reason they get bitchy?
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• omg every single second of his life!! my sob hubby is into porn better I guess than a real affair cuz he doesn't want to do more family responsibility than earn money and he still wants ME to pay him for that input with sex. no way no way. so he grumps and bitches cuz he's hormonal and i won't give him the medicine he needs. Earning money is important definitely. But he made these kids and there's more to family than bringing home $!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Yup...one time I had family in town and he was "mad" at me...my sister told me to go upstairs and 'handle my business' and after that he was okay! He is a spoiled rotten mess! But hey, if that is all it takes...then, oh well. My sis is married and has a man like mine at home so she knew the deal!
    Anonymous

• Mine just hits me on the head with a club and drags me into the bedroom by my hair. I don't know if thats when hes mad at me or needs to gt laid though. Maybe both? I'm usually a little concust when this is happening so.............
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 8:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2009