what do you all think of this?

In feb 2009 there taking the American Dollar away and we will be getting Amero's and this is really happying. here is a sit you can see. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1954933468700958565&hl=es. We need to prayed up and ready. What do you think about this?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 8:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• kiss minihinson7169--you are a very sweet and concerned momma.Don't worry it is rumor. pagan momma---I believe to be 100% through my own research as well.. Anonymous----You are such a brat !!!----LOL-JMO

moomers

Answer by moomers at 12:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I have not seen it. If this indeed is true, then it is just another step toward seeing Revelation fullfilled. Just get out there and reach all you can , with love and understanding.
    God Bless
    craftymeme

Answer by craftymeme at 8:58 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• We need to be "prayed up and ready?!" WHAT does God have to do with the government changing our currency?!

By the way...NO. It's just ANOTHER rumor...Snopes is your friend!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/amero.asp

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• God has EVERYTHING to do with EVERYTHING! We need to be on our knees in prayer....This is sad....so sad....
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• This is some other nutty rumor. Even if it was occuring I don not think is is really somehting to worry about. Heck with the debt we now have as a nation we should be grateful if the Eurpoean Community wouyld accept us intot ehir monetary union.
    momjack53

Answer by momjack53 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• That it's an urban legend. Snopes debunked it awhile back. Do you really think that a north american currency would be unveiled next month with so little discussion or fanfare? Not gonna happen- though in a sense for awhile the US and Canada had comparable currency for awhile last summer when the Canadian dollar was on par with the US dollar.... I love it! Lower prices for us Canadians!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Momjack, the "Amero" has nothing to do with the Euro. The Amero is a proposed monetary unit that would be used in the United States, Canada and Mexico. They aren't going to incorporate it anytime in the near future anyway, and certainly not next month (Feb 09 as you suggested)
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:09 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It will be alright, it's just rumors floating around. Let's not cry gloom and doom over everything. Life can be beautiful if you give it a chance.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:52 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I guess Christians by nature are gullible!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Um ... changing our money has everything to do with God. It is mentioned in the bible. And snopes is not a reparable site. Only about 50% of the stuff is partly right. I would never trust anything from that site. I did look it up on Fox and nothing there says a thing about our money being changed. Thank you though for posting your concern.

julianjordan

Answer by julianjordan at 11:09 AM on Jan. 7, 2009