help

okay i am 22 weeks pregnant or more and i have a sex urge now my doctor never told me i couldn't have sex i just dont want to because of the baby. Now i know that any reason to not be scared or nervous is to not do it, but i have an issue and want to and it wont go away. What other ways besides doing something to keep my mind off of it will work??? And after sex is it supposed to hurt a little

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There is no reason what so ever that you can't have sex!! It will not hurt the baby. I have 3 children and had a very (VERY) strong sexual appetite when I was pregnant.

Hurt how?
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 9:05 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• like it feels like your first time feeling only for a few like 5 mins or so then it went away?? can you tell me how to delete questions all at once on your profile or question list.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Do you mean like cramping or vaginal soreness?

Sorry I don't know how to delete them all at once.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 9:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• vaginal soreness, like i felt like i was a virgin again it stopped now but it felt weird is all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It should be absolutely fine. Probably just rubbed the wrong way. You may need more lubrication. Pregnancy can mess with your body making it difficult to get wet.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 9:34 AM on Jan. 7, 2009