microfiber couch

I have microfiber suade like furniture and it was pretty expensive but my husband insisted we get it. At first it would come pretty clean and now it is slowly starting to look bad cause of the kids even with the no food or drink rule. Does anyone know of a good cleaner i could use to get it clean.

busygal26

Asked by busygal26 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Have you tried calling some professional carpet & upolstery cleaners? I had a service come do mine when it seemed I wasnt getting it clean enough. They charged less then it would to replace furniture. I also had them use Guardian Fabric protector after. It lasts 18 mths and can be used on microfiber.

Answer by gemgem at 9:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i bought a micro fiber sectional... and its not looking to great either. they told me to use 409 on it but i just get me a bucket of soapy water and wash it by hand.
    the carpet cleaning machines u rent from walmart are ok but nothing works better than a little elbow grease.
    Kristina.C

Answer by Kristina.C at 4:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009