Fingers and Toes crossed

I took a early pregnancy test this morning, I am either 8 or 9 dpo and got a faint positive. At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I am going to wait a couple of more days and take another test. Keep fingers and toes crossed please. :)

ttcgirl110

Asked by ttcgirl110 at 9:24 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• mine are crossed. Good luck!!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:26 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• With my second one we had a very faint positive, went to the doctor, they said pos is pos! BTW it was so faint that the nurse had to go ask the doctor!!
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 9:27 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Oh so I forgot to add

CONGRATS!
    Jazak

• Sticky baby fairy dust......
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 9:37 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Thank you so much! My husband has lost 3 dear people in his life the last 2 months. We were really needing a miracle.
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• if the test ben positiv it will stay like this .i make my test 1.5 week before my pirod and it wars positiv he is now 3 years old all the best
    grit

Answer by grit at 6:41 PM on Jan. 7, 2009