Anti-aging/wrinkle treatment?

My mothers birthday is coming up and she said that she said "get me some wrinkle cream. Im getting old" lol ...soo... Does anybody have any suggestions on something that works ? It doesnt have to be a cream - just something that you personally know works because I dont want to waste my money .. and on that note - I dont have too much money to spend on it. Thanks !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Wrinkle Corrector from AVON.

BloomingJen

Answer by BloomingJen at 1:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Anything from Mary Kay's anti-aging line is sure to give great results! You can shop on line with me 24/7. I have free shipping and gift wrapping (for your mother's birthday!) Looking forward to hearing from you! www.marykay.com/tivens
    beachsunset

Answer by beachsunset at 11:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I have some Mary Kay Anti Aging cream available for sale. I also suggest the Time Wise Miracle set it retails for $104, I am running a special this month for the set I am willing to sell it for $65 that is almost half off. If interested let me know.
    dawnmitchell

Answer by dawnmitchell at 6:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2009