19 weeks pregnant, really scared, babys father..help please..

well i decided to give him a chance and start out as friends so i wouldnt run into a bad relationship..well all of a sudden in the last three days hes been messaging me telling me im crazy in the head and my family is, im a bitch, im dumb, stupid, and he told my friend that he hopes someone punches me in the stomach so i loose the baby and said he would love to see me cry over that..im really depressed like first couple days it was just i was mad and now its hitting me that there really is no chance for my babys dad to be around and im just scared hes trying to turn all my friends against me telling me the whole town hates me when its coming from people i dont even know..and i dont know what to do..im going to turn the text messages in, today or friday depends on timing issue im so scared tho its just all of a sudden hitting me and i dont know what will happen what will they even do if i report it im scared

jaelynsmama07

Asked by jaelynsmama07 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh and we were together i broke up with him a month ago and the cops were involved.. he went to jail that night..hes out now..
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• They'll do what they should do with this nut job! Charge him!!! What are you worried about, as if you'll ever want him around you or your baby ever again...HE'S NUT'S no sane person talks that way! No matter how stressed out about being a father, that's just INSANE. Don't talk to him, and DON'T let that mental case near your baby either. I'm sure you can be a great mother without him..your young, it's not like your baby will never have a father figure, I understand the need for the bio-dad to be there, but with a mental bio-dad like that I'd steer clear of him!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• All I can suggest is you file a restraining order (using your text messages as the reason), and I would seriously consider going to a women's shelter, until your baby is born, and then consider leaving town.

Your exes rage doesn't sound too "comforting." He is obviously angry about having to go to jail and is lashing out at you, and wishing you ill-will. He might do something during one of his rages to harm you or your children. Blaming you for his problems never ends well. He needs some anger management intervention, which is NOT your concern!

Your primary concern should be YOU and your CHILDREN'S welfare.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i know but who would i call..the police? they told me to change my number and i didnt listen..i am going to this week tho for real, i already called and asked how you do it just i been in classes alot this week and its the first week in school. What would the police do tho? does anyone know i just dont want to be late for class in case it takes all day..
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• First and foremost,do what you have to do to protect yourself. Most Def. go to the police.Who cares if the whole town hates you (dont listen to your childs father) he is trying to bring you down and make you feel worthless, do not fall for his mind games you take care of you sweetheart and your baby. You know you are important and worth way more then any of this bs you are having to go to. Best wishes and always feel free to hit me up to chat whenever.
    GOd Bless
    laceyjanexoxo

Answer by laceyjanexoxo at 10:38 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• thanks, i just got the womans shelters phone number and called them and they going to help me make a restraining order..i guess im just depressed because i know its over and i didnt want things to be like this..i hate that he said those things..and i dont know i guess it just really hurts i hate it..
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• well you should turn all those text messages in, and don't be affraid because because if he don't hurt you physically he can hurt you mental and you don;t need that stress on you or the baby, he just mad you had his ass locked up and if he turn her friends against just like that they was not your friends anyway. make sure you take care of yourself and that baby like the police handle him i will be praying for you.
    lilmomma30295

Answer by lilmomma30295 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I'd report him to. You will find another man later inlife that will make a great father for your child. And if you choose not to, plenlty of children do just fine with oe parent. I think you will cause more harm then good trying to stay with him. Turn him in, get it all in writing, and as soon as you can see what you need to do to make sure he has to pay you child support the moment your baby is born. Stress can cause problems to, so try to relax. And losing a child is nothing to laugh at, he will get what is coming to him for even thinking that way.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 11:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i reported a restraining order today! its going to the judge..theres i guess a little disappoint in me cuz im really sad that i had to do that but i want to live my life and be happy and hes trying to ruin it.
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2009