ANY ONE OUT THERE WITH THYROID PROBLEMS,TRYING TO LOOSE WEIGHT?

I DON'T HAVE A THYROID AND I AM TRYING TO LOOSE WEIGHT, BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK,I HAVE TRIED DIETING AND EXCERCISE.DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT COULD BE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A THYROID?ARE THERE ANY PILLS I CAN TAKE TO HELP ME?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Me too..Nothing has worked for me and my insurance company won't pay for diet pills. I have been working out consistently for the past year and being prudent at what I eat. I started at 218 and am down to 212. It seems for every pound I lose, there's 5 more creeping up on me..It is frustrating because before my thyroid went bad, I could lose weight easily. Any normal person who follows the same regime I follow would have droppped 40-50 lbs..
    Anonymous