Finding a Tastefully Simple shadow!

HI ladies, I am a Tastefully Simple Consultant and I am looking for someone to shadow my new consultant. She does not live in my area and I have not been able to get in touch with the other consultants in her area. She lives in Chillicothe, Illinois near Peoria. If any of you know someone near this area that would be willing to let her shadow them it would be a great help to me and her! Please msg me if you have any information that would help us.

gabelle3150

Asked by gabelle3150 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• I thought it was going to be about eye shadow... sigh... I had a good one for ya! LOL! All my relatives are too far north. I am sorry. Here is what I would do, Go to Topix.net and enter your city.. then post it on there... it's free!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:52 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Hi I am a rep too, I just personally call all the reps within 30 miles of my consultants address until I get a hold of a few....and for that area you should be able to there are a ton of reps in IL. I have reps that live in other states and that is what I do.
    sammiemommy

Answer by sammiemommy at 12:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Just today i have called about 10 of them and either no one is home or they have no parties in the next week or so for her to shadow. I have actually had one consultant that she does not allow shadows to go to her parties, she thinks that they are a distraction! Oh well, the search continues.
    gabelle3150

Answer by gabelle3150 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yeah I hope I have found a great lady in her area to help us out! She lives a little bit away from her but there a lot of different consultants in her area. Thanks for the help ladies!!
    gabelle3150

Answer by gabelle3150 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2009