Could I be pregnant?!?!

So lets go back a few weeks...Back in November, the 25th to be exact, I started Nuvaring...Your supposed to leav it in for 3 weeks, then out for one, I lost count and accidentallly took it out on Dec. 9th, a week early. I started my period on the 10th, and it went for abotu the normal amount of time. I know that BC can mess with your body! I never put it back in, and have been TTC ever since! I took a Pregnancy test at the beginning of last week and it was negative =( I have been getting over being sick, here lately I have jsut been exhausted, and it seems as if my stomach is def. taking a different shape ( may just be me with high hopes) But I have no spotting, my breasts are slightly tender, i have spats throught the day to where I dont feel good for like ten minutes at a time, For two days now I have felt sliight cramping. Is it possible that the test just didnt show up positive?

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 10:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you havent had your period since Dec 9, you still are "early". Your period isnt due for a few more days. The cramps may just be your period coming. Wait until maybe the 12th, if still no menses, I would take another test. If you get another negative, try to call your doc. They can do a beta serum test which will tell you no matter how early, or he can help you try to figure out why your body is out of wack.

I have been pregnant 6 times, I have two children. I lost 4 babies. So take it from me, when it is meant to happen it will happen. I had a miscarriage October 14, 2006 and my son was born July 19, 2007. He was a complete surprise to us considering, I had miscarried days before conceiving him. Either that or he was a twin and we didnt know it. But regardless, I am not religious really but i feel that everything happens for a reason. So try to relax, the more stressed out you are the harder it is to concieve!
    Justice828

Answer by Justice828 at 10:44 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Your period isn't even late yet. I would wait it out and if period doesn't come by the 12th then I would retest! Good luck!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Sounds like pregnancy! Have you tested? If you have, maybe you tested too early. Breast soreness can be a sign of getting ready to start, but the waves of nausea along with it sounds like pregnancy.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• After you miss your period, then test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Do you think if I took one today it would show the correct results? Im so anxious!!!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 11:20 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• you could try a test today. I took a test 4 days before I was due to have my period and got apositive result.
    kilee

Answer by kilee at 1:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Wll i took one and no luck =/ so I guess I was wrong!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 2:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I took a preg test 10 days after I ovulated (before my period was due and was positive). If you want to check then there are pg test that can check down to I believe 25 but you need to check the brands. The key is to know when you ovulated (if you did). That's were charting and knowing your fertilty signs really comes in handy.n There's a great book called "Taking charge of your fertility" by Toni W. (can't remember the last name- sorry!)
    lookingahead

Answer by lookingahead at 4:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Well its now the 12th and I still haven't started my period. I have no signs of starting-no cramping or anything like usual, I have had slight stomach pain when I lay down, and throught the day I feel nasious for like ten minutes at a time, I do have an increased appetite for sure, and im tired, but this could all also be PMS, I have taken a test this morning also, and still negative! Im so lost!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 3:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2009