• In the Spotlight:

If you could be anything you wanted to be, career wise, what would you want to be?

No matter the money or schooling.

Kenzies_momma

Asked by Kenzies_momma at 10:37 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A full time career student!! I would love to know a little about everything LOL
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 10:42 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Director for Human Service Programs
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 10:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I would want to be one of those people who travel all over the world and check out hotels and resorts. That would be the life.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 10:44 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I always wanted to be a mom and thats what I dedicated my life to. Now that most of my kids are older I am in college and have devoted my life to learning. Once I feel I am done or whatever I will likely go back to work and become a therapist for abused children.

Answer by gemgem at 10:45 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Coaching!!!
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Coaching sports I meant to say!
    aznblond9

• i want to be a nurse or somethig to do with talking to teen moms
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I wanted to be a travelling musician. So instead, I am going to get a music business major so I can work with the people who have the job I want. Cause that is a crazy crazy life and I don't want to be that anymore. My ex husband is in a band and it was stressful and a drama hell.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 11:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I have always wanted to be a mom and a teacher. I have been blessed the last 8 yrs to stay home with my children and I thank God for that. He has shown me my calling so early in life. Being able to stay home has allowed me to serve and volunteer to help children which gives me experience to know that my second purpose in life is to teach. I will finish with my degree in Jan 2012 and move on to teach kindergarten.
    ladywhynott

Answer by ladywhynott at 11:20 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• a homicide detective!!
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2009