Why?

Why do u guys feel guilty about being honest. Honesty is usually the best policy. To me it is the only policy, cuz lies and doing something u don't really want to only leads to more of the same and hurt and misery to all involved. So if u think u r being a bitch for being honest, well u know what I am a bitch and proud of it.

milmiracle

Asked by milmiracle at 10:41 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Everyone is brought up differntly! We hope one can learn to be honest! For some they have to break their Bad habits & get accustomn to telling the Truth & letting things go. Face the Music! Being Honest is the Real Right Best Policy! Expecting it is what is Right! I do Too!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• LOL. I dont ever feel guilt about being honest. I have been told time and time again that Im blunt and maybe too honest at times. Well, if people think im too honest or too blunt dont ask me for advice right? The funny thing is my friends always come to me for advice even though they said Im too blunt and honest. I say things they dont want to hear most of the time.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I was with some guys that were dishonest and some like my fiance now who is totally honest.
    Being honest does not make you a bitch...I am happy with the fact that I am totally honest. I could never rest my head on my pillow at night if I was any different. Be proud of the fact that the truth is important to you..and remember no matter how bad it can hurt sometimes the truth always wins!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:57 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Sometimes people will say they are HONEST when they are really just being MEAN.

There is always a way to tell the truth with kindness.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:03 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Anyone can be honest without wording it in a hurtful way. Men just aren't thoughtful enough to think about their wording and talking is like getting a tooth pulled unless it is something they are interested in. Being kind and treating others like you would want someone to treat you is the way to live without regrets.
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 11:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• There's a difference between "Blurt it out truth" and "Tactful truth". For instance your friend is wearing some God-awful outfit, and asks how you like it, and you want to scratch your eyeballs out after looking at it, you don't need to tell her it's ghastly, but you can say somethig along the lines of "It's certainly not my style, maybe a different color would look better?"
    Anonymous