What games do I have at my sons 2nd b-day party ? Besides pin the donkey , musical chairs.

MOMONTHEROAD

Asked by MOMONTHEROAD at 10:57 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you could have a savenger hunt .
    you could have the kids decrate their own little cakes .
    you could have them make sticker books like you could make the books and have them ready for the party buy a bunch of stickers and have them decrorate them any way they want .
    you can also have playdue table where the kids can play with playdue and and make different things you can get cheap playdoe you dont care about at the dollar store .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I praise you for wanting to try games at a 2 year old party. I never did... but my cousin did. It was kind of humorous. Good luck!
    adoptivemommy24

Answer by adoptivemommy24 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Failed to mention there will be older kids there too let's see 2-12yrs old
    MOMONTHEROAD

Answer by MOMONTHEROAD at 11:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• That makes a difference that there will be other kids there. I have decided that my kids don't need to have a party with friends until they are in grade school. They can bring cake to daycare and we do something special for the day. But I really don't need a bunch of kids running around my house.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 11:16 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Coloring games when they are blind folded (more fun for the older). estimate the candy (again for older). red rover type games for the younger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Pinata!!!! Those are the very very best! Also, I don't suggest red rover because people get injured playing that alot.
    NewMum2007

Answer by NewMum2007 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 7, 2009