Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think my son has PDD, how did you know if your child had this?

Answer Question

Asked by dearone07 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • You can take some online evaluations...My son has PDD. But my son has also been evaluated by a pediatric psycho-therapist. Go to regular pediatrician and ask for a referral...

    Good luck. There are some great programs out there to help us moms with kids with PDD. :)

    Answer by lrobles1983 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

  • do you have any good links to the evaluations?

    Answer by dearone07 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

  • This is the one that I used.
    There are others out there that are good too. Try googling Online Autism Evaluations. Good luck and let me know what your results were.

    Answer by lrobles1983 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.