Is there anything you need to vent about?

We all have some pent up anger so I think we should all vent about something today.

Me first....
My ex was court ordered to provide health insurance and so far he hasn't and he is ignoring my emails and phone calls. My ds's 6 month doctor visit is coming up and if I have to pay for it out of pocket I will be very mad. He's supposed to pay 74% of any medical bills (co-pays, etc) but I know that won't happen either. It's his own son's health! How cold hearted can you be?

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 11:09 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm sick and tired of being pregnant. I want to be able to move around the way I want whenever I want. I don't wanna cry at commercials anymore. I don't want hemmeroids anymore. I want to be able to see myself down there. *sniffles* I wanna lay on my stomach. So Bad. And I want my MIL to stop calling me so much. And I want my husband to stop making fun of how much I hate being pregnant.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 8:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Read my journal that says "I hate jobs" and you'll see my vent. It happened yesterday.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Stupid, moody men, my husband in particular. I'd like to swing a pan at his head sometimes, like right now!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I just read a post about the gov saying after feb 10th you cant buy clothes and stuff for kids at thrift stores cuz of lead.I totally agree with the fact of not wanting my kids exposed to lead but come on,I'm f***ing broke and thats where I have to buy my kids clothes or they dont get any.Urgg, I'm so upset it seems like we are never gonna get on our feet.It sucks being flat a** broke.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Hmm. I always think I do. I must say, the husband gets on my nerves when he is so focused on work, he has no time to consider anything I say or email to him. I only email important stuff like the schedule for the day, financial information or what is an important question to me. So, he just left for work. Talk work, say "oh, I read the email real fast", talk about work and leave for work. And as long as I am here: I have wanted Christmas outdoor Christmas lights for the 15 years we have been in this house. Never got them. He decided to put them up this year. I imagine we will have blue lights until next Christmas! And one more thing: I bought salt for the front sidewalk and back door. He used it so I couldn't get the dog out this morning. Didn't even tell me he used it on the driveway (that's cuz he had to go to work and forgets we have a dog most of the time). Thanks, I feel better.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 11:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I know what you mean about being flat ass broke. Luckily, I go to a religious based organization(I'm Catholic and this place is Catholic based) to take classes, earn points, and get my son's clothing from there. They have helped me a lot through tough times. When I say tough times, I mean running away from my family who make threatening comments on getting an abortion, then having to move with family friends. I've became very close to those ladies who work and counsel there. Try going to a church or an organization that will help you with clothes.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• You know anon- with any luck it will get people giving away clothes instead of donating them to thrift stores. Maybe if you try freecycle.org you'll find some used clothes for your kids??
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 11:35 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Hey, happi-ladi, at least you got him to put them up this year-I'm still waiting! Always some excuse. This year it was the weather, too cold and wet. So I'm going to drag them into the house in August this summer and do my best to FORCE him up there to put them up!
    Same with some little dinky thing that will take him 20 minutes to do, and he keeps saying,"I'll do it" and never does. Like we have this really nice brass door-knocker to go on the front door that was given to us as a house-warming present. I finally put it on the door myself. He comes home and says, "I was going to do that." I just looked at him and said, "Yeah? When?" It had been 9 years!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• My hubby's ex is pregnant and received anonymous text messages telling her that they hoped her baby died and now she's trying to pin it on me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• my vent- dh came home last night after being away for 2 days and he was so moody and the vibe i got was he didnt want to be home. when i was telling him about my 2 days without him and what his son was doing i just got yup. yeah. no emotions not even a grin. i said if your gonna be pissy go back. i made a welcome home dinner for him and he didnt eat or even say aww thanks or wow the house is spotless. nothing. i was upset. and my lanlord stinks he wont do anything around here and i still have no oven were going on a month now about that and its snow/freezing rain out and cant leave the house due to weather. and no school. and neighbors owe us for plowing on 2 other storms. its gonna be a total owe of 60.00 tonight. we had an agreement wth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jan. 7, 2009