What to do?

My almost 4 year old is possibly teething - has all the signs. The trouble is - he is not sleeping well - waking up every 1 1/2 - 2 hours. I let him in my bed last night and he did pretty well. I don't want him to rely on that though, but I can't keep up this sleep pattern for very long - any suggestions?

expectoct

Asked by expectoct at 11:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you can try tylenol or them teething tablets be4 he goes to bed ..
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i meant to say 4 MONTH old - oops!
    expectoct

Answer by expectoct at 11:23 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• He needs you, he is hurting. Follow your child's needs and you cannot go wrong.
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 11:41 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I thought my son was teething at 3/4 months but it turned out he wasn't even though he had all the signs he didn't cut his 1st tooth til 7 months. Try a warm bath and maybe some baby tylenol before bed. also try to put the baby to bed sooner I know if my son is over tired it is a battle all night long with him waking up every few hours. If that doesn't work try keeping the baby up alittle longer and really playing to help get the baby tired. g/l
    Anonymous