SCARED AND WORRIED!!

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I'M PREGNANT,WHICH I'M SO EXCITED BECAUSE A BABY IS A BLESSING FROM THE SKIES,BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THIS PAST OCTOBER 20TH 2008 I HAD A MISCARRIAGE,MY DOCTER GAVE ME THE OK AND TOLD ME I COULD START TRYING AGAIN.I'M SO SCARED THAT I'M GONNA HAVE A MISCARRIAGE BACK TO BACK.HAS ANYONE HAD A MISCARRIAGE AND FOUND OUT THEY WERE PREGNANT AND EVERYTHING WAS OK?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• one miscarriage, doesn't lead to a lifetime of them. many women have successful pregnancies after their first miscarriage.

There is an herbal tincture called "welcome womb" which is really good at helping promote a healthy pregnancy, etc. You can look into it!

Try and not stress as well, it's not good for you and congratulations on being pregnant. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:34 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yeah many people. just calm down dont stress yourself that isnt good for the baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Yes I have been there! & it is VERY scary! my 1st pregnancey I had a misscarriage. Then 6mths later I got pregnant again. I worried myself sick that it was going to happen again. But it didn't!! Everything was fine. He was 1 wk late, 9lbs 4oz & as healthy as he could be!! I would suggest talkin w/ ur doc. about it & if they dont see where u should worry then enjoy this time, b/c you can't get it back. I wish I would've have worried less and enjoyed that whole 9mths. Its good 2 talk about it, and if u need someone to talk to who has been there then I would be glad to help!! Enjoy, its a wonderful time!! And Good Luck!! Congrats on ur bundle of joy!!!
    RaelynsMom82703

Answer by RaelynsMom82703 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Can I recommend another site where there may be more support for you? Try going on I-am-pregnant.com I found that site very helpful when I was pregnant. You are placed in your week of pregnancy and can ask girls questions
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I know how you feel except i have had two miscarriages and pregnant again. i was so scared to tell anyone because i didn't want to get excited and then loose the baby. But as everyone says just stay relaxed and take your prenatals and everything will be okay.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I had a MC before this pregnancy and I'm 34 weeeks now. :)
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 12:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009