How do I leave Cafe Mom I want to unsuscribe from Cafe Mom

I want to leave cafemom hwo do I do it

Michal78

Asked by Michal78 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• this question has been asked many times, you can search for this questino and get an answer, or you can go to FAQs down at the bottom of the screen, click account & profile info and go from there....come on its not that hard to figure out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Sorry to hear you want to leave maybe try member resources at the bottom of the page.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Maybe just erase all the personal info and widgets from your page and leave it blank. That way if you ever want to come back you stil have the account.
    Anonymous

• Hi Michal78,

We are sorry to hear that you want to leave CafeMom.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. We are available to answer any questions you have or help you find other groups of moms who share similar interests and challenges.

If you do decide to cancel your account, here is how:

Click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.
    Under 'Self-Service', click the link that says 'Cancel my CafeMom Account'.
    Let us know why you're leaving (optional).
    Click the 'Submit' button.

We will process your request and you will receive a cancellation confirmation once your account has been canceled.

There is an area on the cancellation request for you to give feedback (optional) about why you're canceling your account.

<< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2009