i just lost my job and dont have any savings my rent is due and i am about to lose my apt does anyone know where i would beable to go for help

i dont know what to do

MISTYKAL

Asked by MISTYKAL at 3:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• what state sre you from?
    yumymommy

Answer by yumymommy at 3:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• az phoenix
    MISTYKAL

Answer by MISTYKAL at 3:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Look into local churches, they give support to people in time of need. Call your Social Services office and ask for support. Some give immediate support.
    Also, gather everything you can sell and post it on craigslist or go to consignment shops that pay.
    Good luck, hun.
    coughburp

Answer by coughburp at 4:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• theres a organization here in mississippi ran thru the catholic churches who can help w/ elec bills and stuff so you can call around about that...the way i found it was thru wic i had asked if there was anyone who could help me with food when i was in a tough spot and they directed me there...good luck... i understand you're stress...i'm late with my bills too and worried, worried, worried
    Elizabeth1015

Answer by Elizabeth1015 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Salvation Army - The Make a Wish Foundation also helps with rent assistance. Just saw this on the news last night.
    bijansmom

Answer by bijansmom at 5:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I've been working at home for over a year and I've been able to find some successful jobs working at home as an independent contractor, I got some information through this site and I've gotten a lot of help try visiting the site and give them a try, they may be able to help you out if your trying to build your own business, I know they've help me. :)
    http://www.wahmjobfinder.com/livelonger
    WAHMLivingHappy

Answer by WAHMLivingHappy at 11:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2009