Is there anyone who doesn't have a washer or dryer?

We don't and it takes all damn day long to do laundry. It eats up most of my weekend.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We didnt have one last year at this time... It stunk, i just went and used the big washer at the mat and stuck everything in one and hoped they come out ok... lol Then used all the dryrs to spread them out so they would dry faster...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Good idea. We do the same thing.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Gotta washer, but no dryer. It's great in the warm weather, but it takes a long time to dry them in the basement when it's cold!
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 12:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I don't have a washer or dryer so I take clothing to my mom and dads to wash and my boyfriends takes other things to wash at his dads that way I don't have to do all the laundry myself. If you put a large dry bath towel in with wet clothing it will save on drying time and electricity.
    andrea86160

Answer by andrea86160 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• We didn't for a long time but do now. The funny thing is, every now and then, we will still load up the car with every piece of dirty laundry we have and go to the laundromat. It just takes less time, your basically doing all of your laundry at one instead of load after load ya know?
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 8:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Been there, done that! I used to use the laundry room late at night when everyone else was in bed.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2009