Does gas feel like contractions? TMI

When ever I have to fart I feel my uterus tighten and it gets really crampy than I fart and it stops after a while. I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else??

JustUsTwo

Asked by JustUsTwo at 12:05 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it can feel like that. Once with my 2nd child I thought I was in labor for a fcouple hours. I took some Milk of Magnesia and discovered I was just constipated. Talk about a let down!
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It happend to me.. LOL I always thought i was going to explode.. But it was gas and this to shall pass.. I kept calling my doc... They hated me.. HeHe
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• don't laugh... my first kid i was induced and never felt contractions (epadural). so i didn't know what to expect with my 2nd one.
    i didn't know your water dosen't have to break to have contractions. i thought i had to shit. i sat on the toilet for like and hour and it kept coming and going. i ever gave my ol man some lovin and didn't know i was in labor.
    so i called my mom and she told me i was ready .
    all that time ,for a few hours, i thought i had to go to the bathroom.
    Kristina.C

Answer by Kristina.C at 12:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2009