How do I get her to eat???

MY DD is 9 months old, and she is going through a phase where she doesnt want to eat anything I give her. I have tried everything...i give her food from the table prepared the way i like to eat it, i have tried several variations...the only thing that i can get her to eat is finger foods like crackers and cheerios, and i only give her those as a last resort...and i have tried dicing up veggies and fruits but that doesnt work...any suggestions on how i can get her to eat better??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I didn't give my son whole food other than puffs (gerber) until he was 1yr. He was still eating baby food from the jar. Will she eat baby? If so give it to her and try (whole) food again in a month or so.
    g/l
    Anonymous

• she may not be ready give her the stuff she likes but put out the other stuff when u feed her she will move up
    lynnspink

Answer by lynnspink at 12:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2009