Where can I write to a Us solder overseas?

My 11 yr old wants to write to a "Army Guy in the war". I have looked everwhere for an address for him to write to but can only find dating sites and he is definatly NOT looking for a date LOL. Does anyone have an address for us to use or a link to a sight to find one?

LadySaphira

Asked by LadySaphira at 12:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Another one too is "My soldier."

www.mysoldier.com

It says something about donations on the site, I think that is for big group kits. or if you are able to. If you get the number on there and call they can send you info to "adopt a soldier." Their focus in on "writing," but you are also free to send care packages.

We just started this over Christmas. Oh and some might have email. Our soldier does. By the way if you do sign up it will take a few weeks to ge tthe packet of info.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 12:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2009