what to do with them?

what does every one do with the old formula cans or diaper wipe containers?
i use my formula cans to pour used grease in when i cook, and keep change in my wipe boxes. anymore ideas what to do with them so they don't get trashed?

Kristina.C

Asked by Kristina.C at 12:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used old formula cans for grease catchers too. We would use old wipe boxes as storage containers for pacifiers, turned one into a first aid kit, kept grooming items in another. We didn't have a lot of them though because we would just buy refill packs and use the same box again and again. The ones we had leftover were actually just the extras that we had gotten at my son's baby shower.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 12:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• If you have any older kids you could have them create a time capsule since it's the beginning of a new year.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 12:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I used the wipe boxes for toy cars and also my dd's head bands, or hair stuff.
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I use to do the same with the cans and use the wipes dispenser for change.....
    katandtysmom

Answer by katandtysmom at 1:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I use old wipes containers to hold puzzle pieces and small toys. I also have one that I use as a plastic bag dispenser. My 2 year old and I peeled off the label of a formula can and decorated it and the lid with stickers and that's where he keeps his crayons.
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2009