Has anyone use Weight Watchers online?

I am seriously considering doing WW online, but I'm wondering if it's worth the money. Have you used it and had success with it? Is it easy to use? If you have any info on it, please let me know. TIA I appreciate it!

tytysgirl

Asked by tytysgirl at 12:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm using sparkpeople.com and it's free. There are nutritional tools and fitness tools. Groups and articles to read. I have 2 buddies I have met online and we encourage each other. I love it.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 1:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I love it! But you do have to be disciplined enough to record your points or it won't work...
    Jamieluvspink

Answer by Jamieluvspink at 1:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• OK I have to say...I KNOW how to write, I promise! I meant has anyone USED...geeze Jessica! LOL
    tytysgirl

Answer by tytysgirl at 3:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yes and i love it!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009