That was a lot. (TMI)

I woke up yesterday morning and went to the potty. Well there was some blood at the bottom of the bowl and there was mucus and blood on the TP. Now this morning it happened AGAIN but A LOT worse. It was a huge amount on the bottom of the bowl and then there was MORE on the TP and it was mostly blood. I have never had bleed while pregnant. I know you can loose your plug that way and that is what my DR told me it was yesterday but this seems like a lot? I am 38wks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You think its the mucus plug? Thats what I think it is.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• You need to call your doctors office. A bloody show generally doesn't have that much. Just to make srue there's no tear in the placenta or a hemmorrage...call them
    Anonymous

• what did your doctor say? I didn't lose my plug, but guessing from the term "bloody show" it sounds like it could possibly be a lot. Your dr didn't have you come in? I would tell him I want to be seen right away. You have to be pushy with them sometimes.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I was at the dr. yesterday and she checked me btu didnt have and blood on her glove when she did so she saidI was fine and that it was probably the plug. But that was yesterday and this A LOT more then it was yesterday.
    Anonymous

• How much is ALOT of blood? Like period? Is it dripping? It may be your plug b/c generally when you bleed it doesn't sink to the bottom of the toilet. Did it look like a clot or mixed with mucus? That would sink. My bloody show didn't drip but was more like a light period.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• mine was like that if dr says ur ok then i would say he probably right but if ur that worried make an appt to have dr make sure
    lynnspink

Answer by lynnspink at 1:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• More came out. just a min ago when I went again. Yes it is mixed with mucus. But I have been having mucus come out for weeks. Like i said that was yesterday and today it is MORE.
    Anonymous

• I would call the doctor to make sure that the placenta isn't detaching from the wall or that you aren't hemmorraging for some reason
    Anonymous

• I would just go to labor and delivery so I could get checked out if I were you. That would scare me.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I would call your doctor and describe it to them. They may tell you to come in or go to L&D
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2009