drama-free groups?

are there any drama-free goups here? any at all? i belong to a recipe group, and someone actually started crap with me cuz i posted a question that she had posted at the same time. like i could tell when hers was posted when i was posting mine at exactly the same time? we were both typing at the same darn time! omg, it's unbelieveable what some people will start here. so are there any groups that are totally drama free?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NDM's (No Drama Mammas) Group
    Anonymous

• i own this group and it is in the rules no drama
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/90966
    lynnspink

Answer by lynnspink at 12:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Haha....I was just thinking about that this morning.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• check out Circle of Hope....it is about helping each other up instead of putting each other down.(hugs)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• So far all of the groups I am in have been Drama Free and very informative. If you want to see my groups take a look at my page.... Love and peace to you.....Sorry someone was rude to you... thats not right.
    katandtysmom

Answer by katandtysmom at 1:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I answered this one already but I must not have pushed the right button....all of my groups so far have been drama free, if you want to see which groups I'm in go to my page and take a look see, I'm sorry someone was rude to you,,,,,,,,grrrrrrrrrrr I hate that.....Peace and love to you.
    katandtysmom

Answer by katandtysmom at 1:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• When you accidently run into drama, just ignore it and enjoy the rest of the people in the group. Just because someone starts something doesn't mean we have to even acknowledge it. I understand how you feel, I think most of us have felt that way when we were misjudged, but I've found it best to smile, forgive, and enjoy life!
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 1:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2009