I've been getting nausea, leg cramps, sore breasts, light headaches, mild pain in my lower back and strange tingles in my uterus.

Also if I am I would be about 4 weeks.Pleases help I'm so confused but I have this feeling like I'm pregnant.My mom had a dream that I had a son I took 3 pregnancy tests. Some slight line on the first and two little dots of blue on the last.This monday we had sex and after I was dizzy and had to lie down, there was a bit of brown blood.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Also for the last 3 days I have to pee right after I pee (Like every 5 minutes at night)
    Anonymous

• Take another test early AM, i didnt have all those symptoms at once, so could be all in your head, your mind is a powerful thing. but if you feel pregnant then you know your body better then any of us, i was 2 weeks late, so i knew something was up, also thought i had a uti several weeks before i was pregnant, had a burning, tingling feeling way down there, but had no UTI they say now could of been the implantion that i was feeling. goodluck, the brown blood sounds like implantation.
    BigSurprise2

Answer by BigSurprise2 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Faint lines and little dots can still be a positive result...Take another test with your first mornings urine adn if the results are stillinconclusive schedule a professional test. You can have one done at most clinics for little or no cost to you...If you have insurance and everything already in place call you OBGYN and get an appointment made. You may or not be pregnant but you should have your symptoms evaluated either way.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Those definately sound like pregnancy symptoms but the only way to be 100% sure is to see your family doctor.
    sweetpea808

Answer by sweetpea808 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I'd suggest making an appointment with your ob/gyn- they will do a blood test, exam and pregnancy test and will be able to give you definate results.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:41 PM on Jan. 7, 2009