Hi im 20weeks and for 3weeks, felt i think the baby, but its realy low, and only on left side, i thought at 20 weeks the baby would of been higher?

Is it normal to feel the baby so low even at 20 weeks? this feels like a muscle spasm, type of feeling.

BigSurprise2

Asked by BigSurprise2 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am almost 26 wks, and still only feel her low. I have felt her higher one time and that was two days ago. Baby is still not very big and has LOTS of room! She'll move! ;)
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• this pregnancy has been so different, my other one was twins, so i felt kicks everwhere, this is only suttle and right near where your ovary would probably be.
    BigSurprise2

Answer by BigSurprise2 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I'm 28 weeks and mine is low and loves dancing on my bladder and other low areas. Nothing abnormal
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It's different for different pregnancies. My first, I felt him all over from the beginning (as far as the uterus went, anyway). With this one, I'm 26 weeks and still mostly feel her low (except when I'm lying down, then she moves up a little sometimes); I guess that's just where she likes to be. As long as you're feeling the baby move, everything's probably fine, where you feel it doesn't matter so much.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Oh that is more comforting, i did feel it on my bladder, it actually hurt, then it moved, i mostly feel it only when im sitting or lying down, now that im writting to you its moving everhwere lol.
    BigSurprise2

Answer by BigSurprise2 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I'm 25 weeks and only feel my baby low in the abdomen.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i'm almost 31 weeks and most of the movements are low. occasionally i feel movements a tad higher, i got scared for a bit there, but after reading up on it, its perfectly normal!!! i love this lil' wee one!!!!
    Maidenmomma1

Answer by Maidenmomma1 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2009