Where do you buy your ink?

I use HP 60 and its $20 for tri-color, $15 for black and $30 for the combo pack...
I have been doing a lot of printing lately and im already running low. Where can I buy ink at a cheaper retail price?

Thanks ladies :)

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2011 in Technology

• Wal-mart

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:47 AM on Nov. 9, 2011

• i buy walmart.. but they aren't to cheap.. maybe a store like costco?

Answer by USMCWifey2011 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 9, 2011

• Office depot,is the only place I have seen mine. I have a cannon photo printer. Depending on your printer, you might be able to get it refilled at Costco or Walmart very cheaply. They can only do certain models though.

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2011

• Costco, because they often have $20 off two packages of HP ink. I tried to refill one once, and my printer didn't recognize it and wouldn't print.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2011

• for us, staples is cheaper than any where else. we also use hp ink and get combo packs. we do order it online, and we do have a business account with them, so i am not sure if that makes it cheaper, i just know it costs us about $20 more at wal mart for the same ink.

Answer by annanonnymommy at 1:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2011

• Costco

Answer by tasches at 6:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2011

• Walmart

Answer by Sarah961 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2011