Who needs money?

I dont know about all of you but last year and the beginning of this year I am getting deeper and deeper into a financial hole. I have noticied this kit that you can order on line for government grant money.. I just wondered has anyone tried that and had success? Or does anyone have any suggestions on how to make some extra money on the side. I already work 40+ hours at my 1st job and I have a four year old daughter in school and a house to keep up with and a husband who doesnt help out much so a 2nd job (like in a restaurant or something) is out of the question... HELP PLEASE!!!????

goober29

Asked by goober29 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi!

Take a look at my site at www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose, see if you find something you like.   You can also try having your own site about something you like.  Kind of like a niche site.  These are some ways I earn from home.

Take care,

dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 1:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I applaud your strength, and sometimes the government can help, it just depends on your income and you core bills (power, water, ect.). I know how it is with kids and working. It’s so hard because it’s a balance b/w supporting them and being with them. Have you thought about going to night school? The better the education the better the money. And you could get a grant. I’m a single mom with 2 kids and go to college for free. It takes 2 years to get a nursing degree and that means 2 year of struggle but Id rather struggle for 2 years than just get by for the rest of my life. Hope this helps!
    candace71306

Answer by candace71306 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Most of those government grant things are just scams to get you to buy information. The grants that are available are extremely hard to get and they don't cost you anything to apply.

As for more income, I work at home with a few companies online. I make more than I could flipping burgers but it's not a get rich overnight scam. http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ is my website if you want to check out what I'm doing.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I found some excellent ideas at www.stuffformoms.info.  I even started two businesses after looking there.  Let me know if you need any help.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• If your looking for the government to improve your financial situation, that is your problem.
    Anonymous

• I just got hired for a job at home, I can work either day or night every day or a just a few days. It's easy work just making calls from your home asking simples questions such as - did you get your newspaper delivered ok? etc anyway doesn't cost anything to start and they mail checks every saturday - so check it out I'm sure it can help I was in the same boat...

www.verafast.net

CalebsMom123106

Answer by CalebsMom123106 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• okay moms these are some great ideas. I would like more info from all of you that have websites listed. Please contact me with extra information. Please....
    Peacefully

Answer by Peacefully at 5:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I sell candles on the side to bring in some extra money. It's free to start. You can visit my page to get my web-site and sign up for our free candle drawing.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2009