Question! Open To Read!

So me and my husband had sex June 29th and couple days after that without a condom because we are trying for a baby. When would implantation happen? Saturday I wiped and had a lil pink stuff as well and also yesterday the same but it was brown... We are trying so hard after the lost of our baby girl Nov 1, 2007... Please let me know what are the chances... My period is irregular so I don't know really when I was getting it... Also I had my son naturally in 04' without any problems and I had my baby girl by c section 07' without any problems as well, the only reason why I chose to have her that way is because I didn't wanna push her out with her being passed already... She lived for 4 hours... What are my chances of having a VBAC... I didn't have any problems with either of my pregnancies... Thank you! =)

EryJonJeremiah

Asked by EryJonJeremiah at 4:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I found out I was pregnant at what would be considered three weeks pregnant. If I understand correctly implantation happens at about 4 weeks and you can have spotting with that which could be pink and brown. I am not a nurse or doctor, but that is the way I understood it when I was looking into the subject. VBAC is up to you and your doc! I think most advise against it, but it is your choice, just choose a doc and hospital that will let you.
    byra

Answer by byra at 5:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Brown spotting can be an indicator of an ectopic pregnancy. Take an HCG and talk with your OB if it's positive (of course).
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 5:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I can't give you much information about implantation BUT I will tell you this, my first daughter I had by an ER CSection, I have had 4 others since then and all of them VBAC. You can discuss those options with your OB doc and make that decision. I know in the civilian sector they frown on VBACs but we were military and I was given the option with the understanding that if it became necessary a c-section would be performed. Good Luck to you!
    2basunshine2

Answer by 2basunshine2 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2008