Do you remember...

Your first love? Who was it?

I remember...his name was Josh and he had an identical twin named Joe. Josh was in my 6th grade class, Joe was in the other class. I was so in love with him....I still can remember sitting with him on the jungle gym during recess, and having the whistle blown at us by the yard ladies because we were holding hands...

You know what? Now I can't remember his last name. I want to say it was Johnson, but I don't think thats right. I used to know...I just asked a friend if she remembered him a year or two ago...huh.

What about you ladies?

CarolynBarnett

Asked by CarolynBarnett at 1:41 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gross. His name was Don. We met in high school, when I was 16 he was 19 (he had issues with his mom when he was younger and got held back a year). He was my first boyfriend EVER. First kiss, first date, first holding hands, first everything. I went to prom with him. We lost our virginity to each other.

And he was DISGUSTING. I don't know what I saw in him, really. He was grossly overweight, didn't brush his teeth, wore the same clothes every day (and the clothes had holes and tears in them), didn't have a job, didn't have a car...ughhh. The job and car thing didn't bother me when we were in school, but after he graduated and dropped out of college, it became a problem.

Until my current relationship, he had been my longest relationship (17 months). I'm so glad I've surpassed that number with this one, uck.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• His name was Matt & I was in the 4th grade.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Yep his name was Eric & I was 14. We stayed in touch for awhile. No I have no clue where he is LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 1:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yep, his name is James B. we were together for a while when i was 15, he moved out of state I got married, had two kids, divorced, and apparently he never forgot about me and came back to MI from TX looking for me, and now 13 years later we are together again and couldn't be happier. And he treats my kids better than their own father could ever imagine.
    el_dj_mom

Answer by el_dj_mom at 2:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• His name was Jared Pipkins and I was in the first grade. I remember when we had an assembly in the lunch room and I saw him holding another girl's hand. I was devastated. I wouldn't even talk to him from the girl's side of the yard during recess. My first heart break:( LOL.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 2:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Yup his name is Steve we started going out when i was 14 and we met because i was dating his best friend. I had dated other guys before but deffinitly never loved any of them but him i fell head over heels for so fast. He was older then me and my parents forbidded me to see him so secretly we dated for a year until my parents found out then eventually they gave in. we were together 6 years before we got married in may of 2007 and had our first child in march of 2008 (our honeymoon baby). We have been together 8 years now. So i guess i'm one of the lucky ones, i found my soulmate when i was alittle girl and have been living my fairytale with him ever since <3
    MattysMommy143

Answer by MattysMommy143 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• HIs name was Mark and I was in7th grade,,,, OMG I was in Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, or thought I was, lol
    katandtysmom

Answer by katandtysmom at 3:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• OMG Micrespo!!! You telling me that story just reminded me of my first grade love...Michael Arneson...He was my "boyfriend" but then on Valentines day, he bought my bestfriend a necklace that had bubbles (the kind that you could actually blow, remember those?)

Later on in High School, I told him he broke my heart, and our Sophmore year he bought me a necklace that was a Pen, that had bubbles in it!! We dated for a year after that, and are still friends now :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i was 15 and he was 17, we were together for a year and a half, and now we dont even talk!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• My first real "love" was a guy named Kenny and we were together off and on throughout high school. We only hooked up one time when I was 19, then we each got married and didn't see each other for about 5 years. When we saw each other again, he wanted to hook up, but he was married at the time and I remember asking him if he'd ever cheated on his wife before and he said "no". I told him that I didn't want to be the person that he remembered as his first indiscrection, and we didn't do anything at the time. Then about 10 years later I talked to him on the phone and he told me that if we'd gotten married, he thought we'd have had sex every day of our lives. He's probably right, but sex wouldn't have overcome all the other problems we'd have had.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2009