Smooth Away?

Anyone ever used Smooth Away hair remover? I saw it on tv and want to get it for my forearms. I'm wondering if anyone has used it and if it really works.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I used a similar product several years ago... It sucked and I won't try the new one! LOL you are basically just rubbing your skin/hair with sandpaper! takes forever to get it smooth and by then you've normally got friction burn.
    Anonymous

• I was wondering the same thing... you beet me to it (the question that is) :)
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• The last time I tried something "as seen on TV" it sucked.. that was Nads. It didn't work well at all just a sticky mess.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i wondered the same thing. not that i am too lazy to shave but i am severely overweight and have a hard time getting it all. and i am wanting it smooth. i tried the foam for shower hair remover from sally hansen and it does about half so i might as well stick to razors. any other ideas. i can't sit in shower so that makes it hard and i can put my let up on side of bathtub but folds of skin make it difficult,. any ideas?
    driftwood

Answer by driftwood at 8:40 AM on Jan. 8, 2009