Do you find it irritating when someone points out...

That you may have posted something similar months ago? It happens sometimes that a problem won't go away or something sparks up the problem again. Not a big deal to me if someone posts about the same subject...I just move on to the next post if I don't want to read or respond to it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• if you wanna ask agian...ask away. maybe someone different will answer this time. who cares if others don't like it. some people are strange.
    if you read it already skip it and go to the next.
    Kristina.C

Answer by Kristina.C at 2:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• it's irritating unless it's like they posted the same thing twice within 10 minutes or something ;o)
    Anonymous

• If it happened to me I might be irritated. Sometimes I suspect that the poster thinks about the answers after closing the topic and then decides to try again for more answers. If I answered the first time I just don't the next time, unless I have some new thoughts about it. :)

Answer by Bmat at 2:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• The only time I get irritated over something like that is when someone posts the exact same question under 4 or 5 different categories. The answers are'nt goingto change from posting in pregancy,health, parenting and babies 0-12. Be patient and wait for people to get to your question...Arrrrrgh.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Right, because new people, new opinions! Or this one "Use the search button"!! hehe! I usually post a link and move on.
    dragonflylovr19

Answer by dragonflylovr19 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It doesn't bother me. I don't have time to track questions from individuals. I may do it .....forgive me if it's annoying! :)
    dtartchick

Answer by dtartchick at 7:05 PM on Jan. 7, 2009