Board Games

Wondering if anyone would recommend a board game ( educational ) that my husband and I can play with my 4 year old...I have Chutes & Ladders/Candyland/Leap Frog/memory flash cards. Any suggestions ?

dylansmom1020

Asked by dylansmom1020 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• We bought the Noodleboro games for our boys for Chanukah. We've already played the Picnic Basket game and we have the Fun house game, but haven't played it yet. I chose them because they got EXCELLENT reviews on Amazon.

The picnic basket game is supposed to teach please and thank you, and it was really, really simple. My 6 year old was being snobby and didn't want to play at first, but after one game with the 4 year old and the 6 yr old was jumping in and demanding to play the next hand.

They're also dirt cheap right now. I bought each for under $10 on Amazon and I saw them at Walmart yesterday for $7.99.

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 4:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2009