First Birthday Invitations

Does anyone know about a website that you can make your own birthday invitations and print them out yourself?

IzabellasMom210

Asked by IzabellasMom210 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nickjr.com has dora party stuff you can print out and other dora pary stuff i'm not sure if they have other cartoon charactors though.
    Kristina.C

Answer by Kristina.C at 2:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• At walmart.com you can upload a picture and make invitaions (like christmas cards) their is no mimimum and they are only 30 cents each and you pick them up in the store. I have never done them for invitations, but i've seen it on thier site. I always take a pic at the party of all kids behind the cake or something and make a picture thank you card.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009