What is the easiest way to potty train twins (girls)?

TwinSsMoM

Asked by TwinSsMoM at 4:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I need this answer too!!!! My girls are 18 mos.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I have three girls and two boys. My two oldest girls were both potty trained by 18 months but I'm not sure there's an easy way. Just stay consistent and don't let them stay in wet bottoms. And don't punish them or yell that could be a big set back. They will let you know if they are really ready. IF they fight you, let it go for a week and then try to reintroduce it. It will save you both from a nervous breakdown!
    2basunshine2

Answer by 2basunshine2 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Wait until they seem ready. Get a potty chair. Talk about it, get books and videos (library) and take them regularly to the potty. I had twins and they were pretty easy they were about 2 1/2 when they were totally potty trained. I have a 2 1/2 year old now who isn't ready. You will hear children being potty trained at 9 months-18 months but that is really rare but possible. They will not always be in diapers and will eventually want and be able to use the potty.
    mommakline

Answer by mommakline at 6:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Train the one and the other will want to do it too would be my best advice......or....    

Free Potty Training
    www.pull-ups.com      Visit Pull-Ups® and learn all you need to know about potty training.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2008