Honeymoon baby?

I just got married 7 days ago!! Me and my husband have had sex before but started abstaining about 3 months before the wedding. So the honeymoon was the first time in a while that we have had sex. Im on the pill and had my correct cycle start about 15 days ago and last night i noticed I was cramping and then I started spotting. Its not alot of blood but some. Could my cycles just be off or does this sound like implantion bleeding?

blondisfun

Asked by blondisfun at 2:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait a couple of weeks and take a pregnancy test.

I suggest Clear Blue, it says 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant', no guessing at lines :)
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 2:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Hi if your on the pill and have taken it everyday, most likely your not pregnant, im sure with all the stress from the wedding, it makes your cycles go crazy, i would wait until your about a week late, then test, dont worry about it now, because you could be making it worse. relax and enjoy your lives together. CONGRADULATIONS on your wedding.
    BigSurprise2

Answer by BigSurprise2 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I suggest not taking the digital pregnant or not pregnant tests. They require more hCG to be in your system then regular line tests. You might get a false negative where you would have gotten a positive from a different brand. But wait about 10-12 days and test. You should have an answer by then. Good luck!
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 4:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• With the stress of the wedding, it could just be a wacky period. If you have recently started the birth control, or have missed any pills, then yes, you could be pregnant. Give it a few more days, and take a test. There is a good chance that you are not pregnant.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 7:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I have one of these honeymoon babies LOL He's 11 now. We just had a vacay to Reno where he was concieved he said he felt very comfortable there!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2010