Is any Mom doing a work at home buisness and it's actually working?

My Daughter is 4 months, breastfeeding and not taking to the bottle well at all. Any suggestions on how to earn money and still spend time (needed and wanted by both of us) with her would be great. The stuffing envelopes, putting together nick-nacks, travel websites...anything

IshIsh04

Asked by IshIsh04 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i haven't found anything that dosen't want you to pay. they will even say no it dosen't cost anything, but then when it comes down to it it does.
    who wants to pay to work. thats just stupid.
    Kristina.C

Answer by Kristina.C at 3:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I would say if you have any special talents like,sewing,crocheting.knitting,embroidery,painting,piano playing,babysitting even if its just one child it will help, can you make scrapbooks maybe you could show someone how to do that?
    I know a lady in our area who is making money by teaching ladies how to sew.
    Also if oyur smart maybe you could tutor kids?
    Hope you do find something that works for you,good luck!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 4:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• If entering profit mode is successful, I have that with two home businesses. It takes a lot of upfront time and effort to reach that point. For me, I was making money after about four months of very consistent effort and spent every minute of free time when my baby was sleeping to work on it. It' not for everyone, and certainly not for people in financial distress who need immediate income. Home businesses are for those with long-term financial goals and the patience to work hard for 2-3 years to get there. I'm about eight months into it and going strong.
    DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 5:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2009