have you ever loved more than one man?

Asked by twinsmommy92204 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Yep. Currently. I love my DH and I love a man that I never dated. He is a good friend of mine. We made out a couple of times but never hooked up. He told me he loved me and eventually I felt the same.

• I still love my ex but I'm in love with my boyfriend now and I'll never go back to my ex. Plus, I do love both but in different ways.

Answer by Babyduche at 3:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I can honestly say no. I've liked someone else when my hubby and I were dating, but never loved him.

Answer by dfearless at 3:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I've never loved more than one man, but I thought I was in love with a man who had a girlfriend and he "loved" me, also. I would say your situation is better than mine was, just make sure you don't blend the way you love both of them, put extra effort into your relationship with your boyfriend.

Answer by pbjmomi at 3:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• At the same time? No.

Answer by KimberlyMonique at 4:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yes. I love my husband, been married for 10 1/2 yrs. I still love my HS sweetheart, we were together for 3 years. I still think of him and dream of him. Haven't seen him 15 years!

Answer by IBCris at 4:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• at the same time no but i have been in love with 2 of my ex's

Answer by newmommy071907 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I still love my ex. I do not have the same love for my DH as I had for my ex but that doesn't mean that I love my DH any less. Just a different type of love.