Leg acne?

For about a year (since the birth of my second), I have had red bumps all over my legs. Everyone says it looks like razor rash, but they are also on my upper thighs where I do not shave. I got this after my first child too but it eventually went away. I don't want to use harsh creams and treat it as acne. And I don't have health insurance to see a dermatologist. And TMI, some I can pop like a pimple, so it is obviously some kind of bacterial infection or something. Anyone have this? Suggestions? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Health

• Do you have really thick hair? Maybe it's ingrown hairs? I know people with thicker hair get them often.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I agree with ReneeK3. It might be in grown hairs which looks like acne.
    Momma_Halo

Answer by Momma_Halo at 4:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• you could be allergic to your fabric softner or soap, or a cleaner used on the couch, or the fabric you wear. Ask yourself what changed after you had the baby.'s
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• maybe get one of those body buff things and try an hypoallergenic soap.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 8:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2008