how long after getting off depo did it take to get ur period?

tessa5281

Asked by tessa5281 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• For me, it was about 6 months. Everyone is different though.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It took me 6 almost 7 months. I got one back in June and it was the only one I got, then I didnt get a period for the first two months and I thought oh this is normal this is what my doctor told me about. But then another month went by and nothing, then another so I got worried. I called my doctor and told him what was going on and he told me to come in and he was going to give me one month supply of birth control pills, and by the end of the pills I would have a period and it should be regular from then on.. Sure enough I took that one month supply of pills and things have been good to go since then.. It took almost 7 months though..
    Chancesmommi

Answer by Chancesmommi at 7:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2009