mucus plug..

Last night I think i lost a little bit of my mucus plug. I'm only 36 weeks. how long after you lose it do you go into labor? should i be worried being only 36 weeks?? sorry don't know much this is my first pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some women do not go into labor until weeks after losing their plug...some women it takes days...other women just hours...Alert your OB that you believe you've lost some if it and see what actions they say you should take.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• after losing your mucas plug it could be 24 hours to 4 weeks before you go it labor
    stayathomemama3

Answer by stayathomemama3 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• it can take up to 4 weeks after you losing it, and at 36 weeks you are full term so even if you did go into labor soon everything would be ok and the baby wouldnt have to stay in the nicu, but i would make sure i had my bags packed and everything in order just in case you did go in to labor. Has the baby dropped yet?and was it bloody at all or just clear
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 3:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• he has dropped a little and no it wasn't bloody just clear && there wasnt very much
    Anonymous