• In the Spotlight:

SHOES!!!

Just wondering I was cleaning out my closet and was wondering what is average amount of shoes to each woman, to each family?

I have around 25 pairs of shoes.

Between my whole family we have around 75 pairs or more of shoes!!!!

Someone is making a killing off of us!! LOL. Just wondering if they are you all too?

lovinmomto3

Asked by lovinmomto3 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ha, I have 2 pairs of tennis shoes, 2 pairs of flip flops, and 1 pair of dress shoes. My husband has 1 pair of tennis shoes, 1 pair of work boots, and 1 pair of dress shoes. Our 5 month old on the other hand has 6 pairs of casual/tennis shoes and 2 pairs of dress shoes. Plus all the little booties lol. I know he can't walk yet...I've just always had a thing for baby shoes!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i have like three or four pairs of shoes my children i don't even know. my daughters closet is full of them
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i have like 2 pairs of flip flops and a pair of shoes i never wear. my ol' man has 1 pair of work shoes and flip flops. and the kids have a few a piece.
    i'm not a big shoe person... but i love my sketchers flip flops.
    Kristina.C

Answer by Kristina.C at 2:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I think my daughter has more than me. I have maybe a dozen (3 of those are house shouse, slippers whatever...) Son has only 4-5 & hubby maybe 6.
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I have 2 or 3 pairs of slippers, 2 or 3 pairs of flip flops, 2 pairs of sneakers, 2 pairs of boots, and like 6 pairs of dress shoes (which I never wear lol but keep for just in case . . .). DD has 10 pairs of shoes, give or take. Her Titi is obsessed with buying her new Nikes and Timberlands. I tell her its pointless, because I won't put them on DD until she is walking, but every holiday DD gets 3 new pairs of name brand shoes. CRAZY!!!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I have big feet (size 11) so shoe shopping is not fun for me. If I find shoes I like, they don't fit. So I don't have many... 1 pair of slip on sneaks (that my husband confiscated for when he goes outside to smoke), 1 pair of athletic sneakers, my Converse, a pair of flip flops. I don't think I even own dress shoes anymore because my feet got a little bigger after having kids and I haven't needed any since then. My kids have tons of shoes, most of which were given to us by my shopaholic coworker, and my husband has 3 or 4 different pair of boots (work, casual, hiking... he won't wear sneakers if we leave the house)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I have about 25 pair now that i gave away a whole bag. I buy shoes and barely wear them. My son and the baby also have alot of shoes.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 3:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I have like 12 pairs.
    My hubby has like 6 pairs.
    Our son has like 7 pairs.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• When my kids were little and shoe sizes changed every few months, I only bought two or three pairs at a time for them (one for school, one for church, and one for play), but for me, now that my shoe size doesn't change, I buy a pair I like and I keep them for YEARS!! I have a lot of shoes, but only buy one or two new pair each year.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2009