Is there any way to get moreEnergy??

On Days where its so snowy & cloudy I have No energy... Any good Safe Tricks? I can't afford medical Care!! But there has to be natural Ways!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Health

• I feel lack of energy on cloudy days too. I think it has to do with lack of sunshine. :) To have energy make sure you don't have a physical or hormonal problem. Good nutrition. Social interaction. Exercise. Something you enjoy doing- a hobby or other activitiy. Get enough sleep. If you are stuck in the house and want to exercise, devote about a half hour a day, and it can be broken up into smaller times- three 10 minute times, for example- and turn on music that you like and dance or march or lead the band or just walk - you can walk forwards, backwards, sideways. If you can get outside and are able, some snow sweeping or shoveling. Talk with a friend online or on the phone. Read. handcrafts.

Answer by Bmat at 3:06 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Take your B viatimns. Especially B6. Helps me. Good luck. Also an occasional red bull...lol.

jepelican

Answer by jepelican at 3:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I agree with the B vitamins. I also take spirulina daily and I've noticed a marked improvement in my energy. I drink the Odwalla Superfood, also instead of coffee in the AM. Anything green oxygenates the blood, therefore giving your a bit more pep in your step. I also do yoga to keep my energy up, namely Kundalini yoga. It's wonderful.
    TheEmpress78

Answer by TheEmpress78 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I sell xs energy drinks which do not contain any harmful substances. The energy comes from the b vitamins. I would try taking supplements to your diet and avoid sugar. Sugar gives you a false high and makes your homosystein levels go up and down.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 7, 2009