Can you one thing that with out a doubt is proof?

I've read time and again people saying they have proof that God exists.. Besides answers like, I know because I believe, etc.. I want any scientific evidence that someone has that can proof that God exists and the source they got it from. I can name a lot of source that disprove the existence of God... and I would be happy to e-mail anyone that wants the information I have. Question is, can you give me proof? No one has yet and I'm curious as to what someone can come up with.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 3:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The book The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel is an excellent read that is full of facts.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I know without a doubt it takes faith to believe... in God, in the scientists that tell us about evolution... whatever we believe about how we got here takes putting faith in something or someone.

I'm a Christian and I think that something as large and complex as the universe and as small, yet equally complex, as a cell, has a Maker and believe it's God. Proof that will conclusively make you believe. No, I can't claim that. I can only say He has proved it to me as I seek Him.

SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 3:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• You are trying to prove faith - and that way lies frustration and silly, silly drama.

I hope you find the answers you need.

I know what I believe and I sleep well at night - I do not worry about what others believe and am all the better for it. I keep my house the way I like and that is enough for me.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• my proof is my kids and my life. i think its so silly people say we evolved from monkey and stuff.
    ok so where did the monkey come from. out of nowhere huh?
    if your looking for proof look right in front of you.
    without god helping me in my life i would probally be a junkie on the streets somewhere.
    if you believe... you will one day have your proof.
    Kristina.C

Answer by Kristina.C at 3:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I'm asking because I do not believe, and I find it hard to believe that others, in this day and age can still actually believe in the existence of a GOD. I can be happy without one. I do not fear the path I choose in life, the path without believing in a God. I just want to know why you believe in him.. what SOLID proof do you have, other than to say "I believe" or "that's the way I was raised" for those that say science is a theory.. hello what do you call religion... it's not a fact! SO AGAIN... if anyone has actual facts... tell me. Do you have proof that God exists? Do you have proof that he doesn't? I'm done my research and I found enough proof to satisfy myself that God does NOT exist.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Evolution...Biological evolution, simply put, is descent with modification. This definition encompasses small-scale evolution (changes in gene frequency in a population from one generation to the next) and large-scale evolution (the descent of different species from a common ancestor over many generations). Evolution helps us to understand the history of life.
    Biological evolution is not simply a matter of change over time. Lots of things change over time: trees lose their leaves, mountain ranges rise and erode, but they aren't examples of biological evolution because they don't involve descent through genetic inheritance.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• The central idea of biological evolution is that all life on Earth shares a common ancestor, just as you and your cousins share a common grandmother.

Through the process of descent with modification, the common ancestor of life on Earth gave rise to the fantastic diversity that we see documented in the fossil record and around us today. Evolution means that we're all distant cousins: humans and oak trees, hummingbirds and whales.
    The central ideas of evolution are that life has a history — it has changed over time — and that different species share common ancestors.

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/0_0_0/evo_03
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It is important to remember that:
    1. Humans did not evolve from chimpanzees. Humans and chimpanzees are evolutionary cousins and share a recent common ancestor that was neither chimpanzee nor human.
    2. Humans are not "higher" or "more evolved" than other living lineages. Since our lineages split, humans and chimpanzees have each evolved traits unique to their own lineages.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• any questions class? or further attempts to try and debunk what I am trying to say?
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Unfortunately it will always be a clash---scientific proof and faith...I guess, in the end, we will all know what the true answer is!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 3:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2009