How many moms are mostly buying school supplies for themselves?

Now that Aug. and September are creeping up. How many moms are going back to school themselves and find themselves shopping along side their kids? And where do you shop for your deals?

Momma_Halo

Asked by Momma_Halo at 4:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Shopping

• ME, ME, ME! I'm homeschooling this year so I'm buying whatever I can get my hands on. I'm going to get a rubbermaid tote to put all the extra things we don't need right now into...so if we run out of something, we can get out the tote.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I am shopping for college supplies and lol I am trying to figure out should I shop one place at a time or at all of them for different sales.
    Momma_Halo

Answer by Momma_Halo at 4:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• That would be me. I am a mom of 3 kids and work full time. I decided to go back to get my degree and do it all online. I buy everything at Walmart because it is so rediculously cheap this time of year. Especially when each kid needs something different. Paper is great price also.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I have been a stay at home mom of 3 kids, and my youngest is starting pre-k this year, so I am going back to school full time. It is a little nerve racking. I too buy my stuff at walmart, it is very cheap this time of year, plus since DH works for walmart I get a 10% discount!!
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 12:50 AM on Jul. 17, 2008