Do you have A Buldge in your Stomach?

Above my Stomach I have A Buldge! It gets worse after heavy lifting & work! It was sos Severe the other Day I couldn't Sleep Well on my Stomach! I'm A Tummy Sleeper! When I saw A DR. years ago he said it was my Auorta because I was so thin! Well I have Belly Fat & am not that thin! My Freind says she has the Same Thing! But her DR. said it was her lung poking out!? I can't imagine our anwers being right? Any one else have this too? What were you told & explained!? Any Cure or Relief? I can't afford medical Care & have to go without! I live by Kind Replies and Good suggestions!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 3:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Health

• could be a hernia.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• could be what they call a belly button hernia... its a genetic thing but it sometimes doesn't show up till adulthood. I'd go to an internist if your family doc won't do anything for you, just to be sure.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 6:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• could be ab muscle seperation sometimes due to pregnancy...they say the only way to fix it is surgery to repair the muscles...if overworked before back together will make it worse, and can cause a hernia..I have it too. There is a medical term for it something like Distastis Recti..google it and find out more!
    dhoppe

Answer by dhoppe at 10:46 AM on Jan. 8, 2009